SummaryPureSpring Institute affirms the Apostles’ Creed and the core doctrines of Christianity. We believe in the essential authority of Scriptures for Christian faith and practice, justification by faith and the priesthood of all believers. We believe that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that Jesus was born of a virgin, that He was physically raised from the dead and that an individual’s personal relationship to Jesus Christ as Lord determines that individual’s eternal destiny in heaven or hell. The fulfillment of Jesus’ Great Commission to make disciples of all nations is central to the mission of PureSpring Institute.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, died, buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive and seated at the right hand of God, the Father, and is “true God” and “true man.”
- In the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the shed blood of Christ.
- That the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body iin answer to believing prayer.
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to those who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.