FT-SPL1000 TRAIN THE TRAINER
Prophetic Leadership Principles®
16-hour Facilitator Training:
February 3 & 17, 2018 | 9AM – 6PM
Congregation Lion of Judah
62 Northampton Street, Boston MA 02118
Want to increase your depth and understanding of prophetic ministry or bring the Prophetic Leadership Principles® – SPL1000 Course to your church?
If so, we invite you to participate in the Train The Trainer Series to become a PSI Certified Facilitator.
The pre-requisite to the facilitator training is the 28-hour Prophetic Leadership Principles® – SPL1000 Course.
Participants then enroll in the 16-hour facilitator training.
What you will learn:
- The basis of the Prophetic Leadership equipping model seen through the Four Disciplines of Prophetic Leadership
- How to explain and activate the RIA prophetic process
- How to develop an agenda for the 30-hour SPL1000 course
- How to conduct interactive prophetic prayer activations that help participants listen to and discern God’s voice
- How to facilitate a prophetic team training in your congregation
What you will do:
- Practice facilitating at least one module of the course and receive feedback and support
- Observe key course modules presented by others and participate in feedback and discussion
- Practice debriefing prophetic activations
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback and learning
What you will take away
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Prophetic Leadership model
- A strong understanding how to deliver the Prophetic Leadership Principles course
- Ability to draw from a rich scriptural understanding and personal experiences
and expertise to transfer knowledge and aid in the learning process.
About Training Certification
- Certification is by application and requires ongoing education annually for approximately two years.
- Certified Facilitators are approved to bring Prophetic Leadership Principles Course to their churches.
- Certified Facilitators also become PureSpring Institute Faculty and are approved to teach the SPL1000 Course in their congregation, as well as, part of PureSpring Institute’s team of facilitators.
Total Cost: $200
includes training plus manual and materials.
Step One: Click Here to Submit Online Course Registration
Step Two: Click Here to Submit Secure Online Payment
Register by Mail
Mail Registration Form with check to: P.O. Box 255035, Boston MA 02125
Make Check Payable to “PureSpring”
For More Information: Call: (857)302-0445 or Email: email@example.com