FT-SPL1000 TRAIN THE TRAINER
Prophetic Leadership Principles®
2017 SIX-WEEK SUMMER SERIES
PART 1 (28-hour/SPL1000): July 1, 8, 15 & 22, 10AM – 5PM
PART 2 (14-hour Facilitator Training): August 5 & 12, 10AM – 5PM
Congregation Lion of Judah
62 Northampton Street, Boston MA 02118
Want to increase your depth and understanding of prophetic ministry or bring the Prophetic Leadership Principles® – SPL1000 Course to your church?
If so, we invite you to participate in the Six-Week Train The Trainer Summer Series to become a PSI Certified Facilitator. The entire 28-hour Prophetic Leadership Principles® – SPL1000 Course is taught plus 14 hours of facilitator training.
What you will learn:
- The basis of the Prophetic Leadership equipping model seen through the Four Disciplines of Prophetic Leadership
- How to explain and activate the RIA prophetic process
- How to develop an agenda for the 30-hour SPL1000 course
- How to conduct interactive prophetic prayer activations that help participants listen to and discern God’s voice
- How to facilitate a prophetic team training in your congregation
What you will do:
- Practice facilitating at least one module of the course and receive feedback and support
- Observe key course modules presented by others and participate in feedback and discussion
- Practice debriefing prophetic activations
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback and learning
What you will take away
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Prophetic Leadership model
- A strong understanding how to deliver the Prophetic Leadership Principles course
- Ability to draw from a rich scriptural understanding and personal experiences
and expertise to transfer knowledge and aid in the learning process.
About Training Certification
- Certification is by application and requires ongoing education annually for approximately two years.
- Certified Facilitators are approved to bring Prophetic Leadership Principles Course to their churches.
- Certified Facilitators also become PureSpring Institute Faculty and are approved to teach the SPL1000 Course in their congregation, as well as, part of PureSpring Institute’s team of facilitators.
Part 1 (28-hour/SPL1000): July 1, 8, 15, 22 | 10AM – 5PM
Part 2 (14-hour/ Facilitator Training): August 5 & 12 | 10AM – 5PM
Total Cost: $450
includes 6 days of training plus manual and materials.
Flex-Pay Option available. Pay in two installments:
Part One: $250 due by June 23rd
Part Two: $150 due by July 22nd
Step One: Click Here to Submit Online Course Registration
Step Two: Click Here to Submit Secure Online Payment
Register by Mail
Mail Registration Form with check to: P.O. Box 255035, Boston MA 02125
Make Check Payable to “PureSpring”
For More Information: Call: (857)302-0445 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org