PSI CHURCH PARTNERSHIP OPTIONS
Upon enrollment in the Church Partnership Initiative a church or ministry may select from the following six (6) partner menu options:
- ALLOCATED COURSE SLOTS FOR CHURCH LEADERSHIP [ON-SITE OR OFF-SITE]
- This equipping option provides church leadership with a number of agreed upon budgeted slots for the Fall (September) or Spring (January) Semesters of PureSpring Institute. Church leadership select students and the students then apply to participate at PSI. Churches with 8 or more students may apply to host an On-Site Course.
- “TRAIN THE TRAINER” & LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
- Our “Train the Trainer Program” provides certification options that allow you to take your more advanced leaders to the next level of learning.
- PROPHETIC BOOTCAMP
- Bring the principles from our Flagship Course to your Church in one power-packed weekend!
- Take your congregation through a 1 or 2 day learning adventure to unleash the power of prophetic leadership principles.
- QUARTERLY EQUIPPING COURSE SERIES
- Plan a year of engaging, focused leadership development courses delivered on a quarterly basis at your location.
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP COACHING SESSIONS
- Spiritual coaching sessions invest in people’s lives through regular conversations via phone, SKYPE, personal talks and email correspondence to encourage them to purposefully seek God as they build their prophetic leadership growth plan.
- CUSTOMIZED IN-HOUSE CHURCH APOSTOLIC & PROPHETIC EQUIPPING SERIES
- Combine several in-house workshops, conferences, and leadership team building courses, coaching and prophetic encounter events to address the specific needs of your church leadership community held on-site at your location.