PROPHETIC LEADERSHIP PARADIGMS
SPL 2000 – FOUR SEMINAR INTENSIVES
≡ FALL 2017 SCHEDULE ≡
10/7, 11/18, 12/9, 1/13/2018
SPL2000: COURSE DATES & TIMES
Seminar One: “The Spheres and Spiritual Dimensions”
Saturday, October 7, 2017 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Two: “The Sectors in Social Transformation”
Saturday, November 18, 2017 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Three: “The Shaking of The Nations”
Saturday, December 9, 2017 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Four: “The Shaping of the Final Generation”
Saturday, January 13, 2017 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
SPL2000: COURSE DESCRIPTION
SEMINAR ONE: The Spheres and Spiritual Dimensions.
- Develop the capacity to be true Spirit-bearers and cultivate radical dependence on the Holy Spirit through the three-phase prophetic process.
- Understand the sources of revelation: Listen and watch for God by dreams, visions, and appearings.
- Engage revelatory realms and access the supernatural workings of the Spirit.
- Develop proficiency in recognizing the signs that define Prophetic times
- Build an arsenal of spiritual warfare tools: Learn to engage in spiritual warfare, including such activities as intercessory prayer.
SEMINAR TWO: The Sectors in Social Transformation.
- Be thoroughly rooted within the Christian Scriptures, as the Bible is the revelation of God‟s will for mankind and the essence of prophecy is revelation.
- Handle the Word with prophetic insight. Be able to discern and offer new or forgotten readings that counter interpretations of Scripture that address evil personally and culturally.
- Maintain a clear and vast understanding of God’s moral and ethical standards, while actively engaging society by constantly flowing out to all people, to all sectors of society, and to all parts of the world,
- Proclaim the entire Christian story embodied in the canon of Scripture and the prophetic traditions of the Church.
- Issue a call for repentance, confront evildoers about their sin, and warn the oppressors of injustice, wrongdoing and corruption, the contemporary prophetic movement must be able to speak truth to powers.
SEMINAR THREE: The Shaking of the Nations.
- Explore Daniel and Revelation as apocalyptic writings to form Biblical basis of apocalyptic visions
- Deepen understanding of current events: from individual words into larger themes.
- Understand how to invest current events with their theological significance.
- Learn how to address larger social issues on a global scale and great magnitude.
- Employ apocalyptic moves by emphasizing the role that prophecy has in speaking on multi-levels: into the life of individuals and institutions, etc.
SEMINAR FOUR: The Shaping of the Final Generation.
- Explore the essentials of biblical eschatology which focuses on last things and what is to come at the end of this age.
- Understand how to use prophecy in its fullest scope, as fundamentally concerned with a memory of the past, an awareness of God’s future, and an understanding of what time it is right now.
- Build a solid eschatological foundation, to avoid the prophetic tendency to drift into arbitrary, and often largely inconsequential, activities.
- Implement an eschatological paradigm that keeps at the forefront the Biblical narrative unfolding throughout history and the ultimate destiny of mankind and the world.