PureSpring Institute is New England’s premier training institute for apostolic and prophetic ministry. We provide programs grounded in the gospel of the kingdom that maximize your apostolic and prophetic leadership potential. PSI’s apostolic and prophetic leadership programs are designed to help develop and mobilize emerging and existing leaders into their 21st century kingdom commission.
|General Admission Requirements:
- A genuine “born again” believer in Jesus Christ demonstrated by pursuit of spiritual growth and an awareness of your ministry gifts and calling.
- A member in good standing with a Bible-believing local church
- Must be in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
- Be willing to submit to rules and regulations of PureSpring Institute.
- At least 18 years of age.
To Register for Courses, students should submit:.
- A completed application form.
(Complete Online Application HERE)
- Full Tuition Payment or Required Tuition Deposit.
(Submit Online Course Payment HERE)
- Recommendation form completed by their pastor, ministry leader or small group leader.
(Link to Online Recommendation Form HERE)
Students applying to the Leadership Certification Program must submit a more extensive application for admission. Click Here
|Application Submission Instructions:
- Submit forms and payment together by Mail to:
PureSpring, P.O. Box 255035, Boston MA 02125
- Email forms only to: email@example.com
- Checks are payable to PureSpring
DOWNLOAD PSI COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
DOWNLOAD PASTOR’S RECOMMENDATION
2017-2018 Enrollment Guidelines
- Space is limited. No Registrations at the door without prior consent by PureSpring Institute.
- Course confirmation and details will be e-mailed upon receipt of full tuition payment.
- Course Payments are non-refundable, but may be applied toward another PSI Course if used within twelve months
- Course Registrations may only be transferable to another person upon approval of PureSpring Institute.
- FlexPay and group discounts are available. Please inquire for more details and be ready to submit necessary requirements as determined.
- No Certificates of Completion will be granted unless tuition and fees are paid in full.
JOIN US AT ONE OF OUR OPEN HOUSES
INFORMATION SESSION SPRING 2018:
DATE: January 20, 2018
TIME: 3pm – 5pm
LOCATION: Congregation Lion of Judah,
62 Northampton St, Boston MA
Learn More and RSVP Here