Church Partnership Initiative (CPI) Discounted Tuition (Alumni/Returning students also receive CPI rate)
Members of partnering churches are eligible for discounted tuition through the Church Partnership Initiative. To learn more about CPI visit the CPI Overview page on our website. If your church would like to enroll in the CPI program please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for FALL 2018 OPENS JULY 9th See explanation of tuition and fees | See course calendar | Fill out course registration form2018 – 2019 CPI Tuition Rates are as follows: Note: The CPI Rate applies also to Alumni/Returning Students
- CPI Standard Course Tuition
- $320 per Course
- CPI Advance Pay Option – $250 – Payable in one single payment:
- $250 Payable in full by September 4th – FALL 2018
- $250 Payable in full by January 8th – SPRING 2019
- CPI Flexible Pay Option: $320 – Payable in two equal installments:
- $160 due on 1st Saturday of Course (based on 8-Week Course cycle) – FALL 2018 (in-person, online or mail-in payments)
- $160 due on 2nd Saturday of Course (based on 8-Week Course cycle) – SPRING 2019 (in-person, online or mail-in payments) Except in March – Due on March 2, 2019
- Mail-in and online applications must be submitted or postmarked by these dates.
2018-2019 CPI Registration Guidelines
- Space is limited. No Registrations at the door without prior consent by PureSpring Institute.
- Course confirmation and details will be e-mailed upon receipt of full tuition payment.
- Registrations are non-refundable, but may be applied toward another PSI Course if used within twelve months
- Registrations may only be transferable to another person upon approval of PureSpring Institute.
- FlexPay and group discounts are available. Please inquire for more details and be ready to submit necessary requirements as determined.
- No Certificates of Completion will be granted unless tuition and fees are paid in full.