PROPHETIC LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES SPL 1000 -THE FOUNDATIONS COURSE FIVE SEMINAR INTENSIVES
FALL 2018 Dates: 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20
SPL1000: COURSE DATES & TIMES
Seminar One – Part A: “Orientation to Prophetic Leadership” Seminar One – Part B: The Discipline of Seeking ” Saturday, September 8, 2018 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Two: “The Discipline of Seeing” Saturday, September 22, 2018 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Three: “The Discipline of Speaking” Saturday, October 6, 2018 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seminar Four: “The Discipline of Spreading” Saturday, October 20, 2018 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
SPL1000: COURSE DESCRIPTIONINTRODUCTION: ORIENTATION TO PROPHETIC LEADERSHIP
- Explore the threefold process of prophecy
- Know and implement the four disciplines of prophetic leaders
- Apply the prophetic leadership’s empowering principle of Charisma
- Define prophetic leadership and describe the key characteristics of prophetic leaders
- Identify and understand your own way of leading and the gifts and skills that you bring to prophetic leadership
- Embark on the prophetic journey. Understand the call to sacrifice and communion with God
- Develop scriptural practices of radical intimacy with God and discover and apply the levels of prophetic seeking.
- Understand the Biblical foundations of prophetic gift versus office and measures of activation.
- Develop prophetic character and build your lifelong prophetic credo.
- Awaken prophetic conscience by identifying the critical issues of prophetic ethics.
- Understand the power of prophetic dreams and visions.
- Increase ability to hear God’s voice and apply various modes of receiving revelation
- Discern and test what is being received through various forms of revelation
- Learn the rules of prophetic interpretation
- Explore the scope of the prophetic seer ability: sight, insight, and foresight
- Identify creative channels and apply effective methods through which prophetic messages are conveyed
- Understand the OT and NT Biblical roles of the prophet
- Explore Hebrew prophetic speech forms and their use in contemporary prophetic ministry
- Examine primary barriers to prophesying and increase capacity to overcome obstacles in prophetic delivery
- Develop a prophetic leadership action plan for lifelong growth
- Set goals for nurturing your own calling and ministry as prophetic leader
- Find and form healthy prophetic alliances through peer networks and mentors
- Identify the prophetic change and transformation cycle